Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Plett's

Ahh yes, the Plett Family....
You know what comes to mind when I think of the Plett Family?  I think of Aaron and how he is so funny, and when he's trying to remember to smile for the camera he says, "Cute puppy!", I also think of Mike and how beautifully the yard is so landscaped and that he has such an amazing talent in that area...I also think of how when Brenda says that Reed is cranky but yet when I talk to him he smiles from ear to ear!  
But what and who I think of the most is Brenda, such an amazing person with so much to give!  
She picks me up when I'm down, we laugh together, I can't say we've ever cried together but you 
never know what the future has there for us...lol.
We don't work together very much any more but when we did, those are cherished times....
So when Brenda asked me to take their family pictures, I was more than delighted!









1 comment:

  1. Sandra, you are a fantasticlly talented photographer! You are patient and kind when we parents are anixous and stress with our young children. And even if we are wondering if you got any great shots with our fideity kids you come through everytime. Thanks so much! We love you and Aaron loves you...he loves his car pictures:-)

    ReplyDelete