Sunday, March 28, 2010

Old Buildings

I was on my way to take some newborn baby pictures in Beausejour when I came across these old buildings to photograph, but I needed to get to my destination first so that I wouldn't be late so I thought I would stop on my way back to take these pictures...wouldn't you know it, I flat out forgot about them and they were kinda tucked in the bush so I couldn't see them driving back.  
So when I got home I realized that I had to go back that way again...this time to Tyndall to take some family pictures, and thought this time I wasn't going to forget, and I didn't as you can see!
Oh, can you imagine living in this old house as a child.  
I think we sometimes forget what we have now and sometimes take advantage of things but if you look back at what our parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents had when they were young, it makes you wonder.  In those days the elders thought they had it so good.






No comments:

Post a Comment